Summertime is here and that means outside parties and events! This is my favorite time of the year because I get to make FUN balloon displays for outside that everyone can see. You may be thinking balloons outside?? Are you crazy?? They are terrible for the environment; however there are some strict rules I follow to make sure I do not hurt the environment while making these FUN displays.
Here are a list of my rules:
- NO helium! Outside balloons must be filled with air, not helium so they do not fly away.
- ONLY latex balloons. Latex balloons are biodegradable and much safer for the environment than foil balloons.
- Secure the balloons properly! Balloons should be tired together with fishing line and tied to a structure with a latex balloon.
- Use proper equipment. Securing balloons onto a pole with a base will keep them from blowing away and keep them looking great during the entire event.
- Properly dispose of the balloons. Make sure to pop the balloons in a trash can after the event. Simply hold the balloons in a trash can and pop them with a pin.
I truly follow all these rules! These rules are especially necessary on windy days. Securing your balloons is a must to keep your balloons looking good during an event but also keeping our environment clean and looking good!
If you have any questions, please contact us!
or call us: 609-601-4227